Toko Muslimah Cantik


Palestine Blogs - The Gazette

Wowowowowow...

Hmm...it's been quite a long long time since my last post.. :D
still don't know what to write though..hmm..

anyway, I just want to appreciate my sister's 'hard work' in 'insisting' me to post again :P
thank you very much sist..

Umm..one more thing
, here I announce a great great grateful to her for giving me an award.. it's been a long long time ago actually.. :D


















errr...what else..

Ah..one last thing.. now my face is getting darker since I joined a short term camp last weekend. It was fun. My friends and I had a corporation with RZI to hold a camp called KEMAH JUARA. Special for orphans and the poor children.

hmm..it'll be a long story to tell.

Well, I think that's all.. :D
I hope I will write again immediately.. :)

0 comments:



:f :D :) ;;) :x :$ x( :?
:@ :~ :| :)) :( :s :(( :o

Post a Comment

what do you think?