Toko Muslimah Cantik


Palestine Blogs - The Gazette

Beautiful Life

I have never felt bored to see the sky.

How the stars are sparkling, how the moon is shining..

sometimes, when I find the night is so beautiful, I just can't hold myself to gaze at the stars, even when I'm riding my motorcycle on my way home from campus.

I remember when I was a little girl, my sister and I usually went upstairs, laid down on the terrace just to wait for falling stars..hmm..

Seeing the stars and moon at night makes me feel so close to the Creator

He's the Greatest Creator in the whole planet, He's the only one..How I miss You.. T_T

I think oneday, If I have to build a house, I'll set it to have an open terrace upstairs, so I can see the sky at night with my beloved husband.. :P

It reminds me to the first song taught by my English teacher when I was a little cute girl :D


Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.

Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!


In the dark blue sky so deep
Through my curtains often peep
For you never close your eyes
’Til the morning sun does rise
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are

Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are

0 comments:



:f :D :) ;;) :x :$ x( :?
:@ :~ :| :)) :( :s :(( :o

Post a Comment

what do you think?