Toko Muslimah Cantik


Palestine Blogs - The Gazette

Holiday Fever


I've got to do an extra work this weekend. I have to be ready to stay up overnight..:wala:
how can I sleep while my thesis keeps flying over my head..:hilo:

However, there's nothing more entertaining than imagining this sunday I would have a trip with my friends to the beach..
so guys, maybe I won't post any writing until monday..
Aaargh..I just can't wait until sunday comes..:eheh:.........:blush: ..........:inlove:...............:woooh:....

how about you? You don't plan to go anywhere?

3 comments:



Dini Haiti Zulfany said...

I wish I could go to the beach this weekend :((

Lisa Al Fath said...

hmmph..be patient sist, I heard a hearsay that DPC Barat is planning a rihlah on May 7-8, but I don't know for sure, still a hearsay..

Dini Haiti Zulfany said...

ha really? what a wonderful ear who hear the say ^_^

:f :D :) ;;) :x :$ x( :?
:@ :~ :| :)) :( :s :(( :o

Post a Comment

what do you think?